The mission of Divine Mercy Catholic School is to help form the whole person: spiritually, socially, culturally, emotionally, and intellectually according to Christ’s example as found in the Gospel.
“Christ is the foundation of the whole education enterprise in a Catholic School.”
(The Catholic School #34)
In a faith filled atmosphere, the message of Christ takes priority and becomes integral in all areas of school activities. Our school emphasizes academic areas and provides a strong Catholic foundation for a child to continue his/her Christian life in society.
Divine Mercy Catholic School seeks to address the individual learning needs of its students, by providing sound Christian leadership, creative and competent teaching, a progressive curriculum, and innovative learning programs. DMCS encourages students to academic and moral excellence. We prepare them to assume their proper roles in Church and society and develop in them a respect for all peoples and cultures.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
At Divine Mercy Catholic School, we will
- instill in each student belief in God, each other and in Catholic education.
- provide students with a loving and respectful environment where they will develop a feeling of self worth.
- foster in each student a personal relationship with God.
- immerse students in a rigorous academic environment where individual learning styles are utilized to foster classroom and life long learning.
- provide curriculum that recognizes and respects human dignity throughout the world.