Divine Mercy has enjoyed having an excellent preschool program. Open to children of all faiths, Divine Mercy Preschool offers children the opportunity to:
- learn about God’s love and basic Bible stories
- develop a positive self-concept
- learn respect, responsibility and cooperation
- develop socially
- learn new skills and improve skills already known
- develop a sense of creativity
- feel comfortable in group activities
- develop a positive attitude towards school
Faithful Beginnings at Divine Mercy Preschool offers programming for 3, 4 and 5 year old children. Programming options include 2, 3, or 5 days with full or half days. Our School Year Session begins in September and ends in May. Summer Session begins in June and ends in August, offering year round care for our students.
Please take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about Divine Mercy Preschool. If you have any questions about our program, would like to arrange a personal tour or meeting, or if you want to request additional information, please feel free to call (507-334-7706) or contact our Director, Robyn Hansen.